AH LIFE lesson 004

The back of two girls walking.

All's well that ends well.

There are certain memories from the past that we can't help but to reminisce. Some contains countless laughter and others are mere sorrows. For a person like me who believes in the so-called "destiny", such circumstances that we encounter in our journey are inevitable.

Kirstein is one of my best-est friend since I-don't-know-when. She left us along with many other people who valued her a lot. She departed the country together with her family maybe to seek a better future in the States. She said she has no choice and we all respect her leaving. No more corny jokes to ride on with and no more company on my way home. I couldn't handle this illusive thought that our 'kada will be facing our senior year without her presence.

There is this fate that keeps on holding on. I know she will come back. And oh, I will also miss working with her on photo shoots. The following images were taken a month ago.

Praising what is lost; makes the remembrance dear. – William Shakespeare

0 Responses to “AH LIFE lesson 004”

Post a Comment

One Last Photograph

Why "One Last Photograph"? I want to capture every moment as if it is my last. If I had one shot remaining, let me take a photograph of life in a perspective that is beyond the horizon of the human eye.

"AH LIFE" is the first series of my One Last Photograph personal photo blog that I launched last March 22, 2007. My purpose is to share 101 lessons that I have learned in my years of existence through a series of photographs that I took before I start another project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines

This Nobody is trying to survive the sarcasms of her boring life by taking photographs of her unlikable environment in the province. This Miss Goody-Two-Shoes rambles about everything of almost anything and is in fact the “taklesa” one in her family. This Algebra Girl happens to have more functional neurons on her right side of the brain which involves love for arts rather than the left hemisphere of the brain that is meant to associate with numbers. This Heartless of Music may not vocally sing in front of an audience but dramatically hums a melody for mending her broken heart that was emotionally murdered brutally by someone she once loved. Hi! I am Camille, 15. This is my blog and welcome to my world!


Web This Blog




XML

Powered by Blogger




© 2007 One Last Photograph | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly and design by Camille Rico.
All photographs in this blog may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health