AH LIFE lesson 007

A photograph of my brother standing straight while looking upward.

Having an older brother is fun!

My brother kept on teasing me how much I am interested with guy stuffs since I was a little kid. I dress like a girl, act like a girl, and think like a girl; nevertheless, there is still this boy-ish part of me.

I was six when I started pressing the computer's keyboard and playing gun games offline. When I was nine, I became fond of role playing games like Red Alert II, Counter Strike, and Star Craft. Three years after, I became addicted with online games like Ragnarok. Time has gone by and now I know how to hold a gun (the real one, of course). I learned this skill from my brother during a shooting course in SM two years ago. Moreover, I know how to play billiards. Actually, it was just a beginner's luck when I beat my bro during a one-on-one tournament.

Cars are added to my growing number of interests. Wait till he finds out that I am selling car accessories and subparts. Interested, anyone? I still need to work on with the "sales stock" technique. How long would I be in this kind of business? I don't even have any idea on their prices, names, and brands. I just want to earn my own money so I could by that digital camera that I have been eyeing for a couple of months now.

Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments. – Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

0 Responses to “AH LIFE lesson 007”

Post a Comment

One Last Photograph

Why "One Last Photograph"? I want to capture every moment as if it is my last. If I had one shot remaining, let me take a photograph of life in a perspective that is beyond the horizon of the human eye.

"AH LIFE" is the first series of my One Last Photograph personal photo blog that I launched last March 22, 2007. My purpose is to share 101 lessons that I have learned in my years of existence through a series of photographs that I took before I start another project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines

This Nobody is trying to survive the sarcasms of her boring life by taking photographs of her unlikable environment in the province. This Miss Goody-Two-Shoes rambles about everything of almost anything and is in fact the “taklesa” one in her family. This Algebra Girl happens to have more functional neurons on her right side of the brain which involves love for arts rather than the left hemisphere of the brain that is meant to associate with numbers. This Heartless of Music may not vocally sing in front of an audience but dramatically hums a melody for mending her broken heart that was emotionally murdered brutally by someone she once loved. Hi! I am Camille, 15. This is my blog and welcome to my world!


Web This Blog




XML

Powered by Blogger




© 2007 One Last Photograph | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly and design by Camille Rico.
All photographs in this blog may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health