AH LIFE lesson 010

A barely noticeable plant hidden inside a bunch of logs.

There is more to life than what your eyes can see.

There is nothing much special in me. I am just an average kiddo who loves taking photographs. I am not an actress, model nor a singer to look up with. My life is as boring as counting a herd of sheep. I have nothing to boast and no wonderful experience to share. I may not be like the skinny models in the magazines, the oh-so-beautiful girl next door, and the writer full of feelings, but I may be the boring girl who feels excitement in her boring life.

So for those of you who are wondering why I chose this photograph for my entry is because I barely notice this plant every day I walk into our house. I just pass into a bunch of log on my way home not knowing that there is a plant hidden inside. I just realized it was there when my niece come across to it and pull it over. Now I know where to start my life and I could say that this isn't a boring world after all. I'm going to start within; looking from the inside and not just rely on what I see.

One way or another I want to inspire people with my photographs and shout the whole world that there is more to life than what your eyes could see.

The man who has no inner life is the slave of his surroundings. – Henri Frederic Amiel

1 Responses to “AH LIFE lesson 010”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I responded to your application - Ems  

Post a Comment

One Last Photograph

Why "One Last Photograph"? I want to capture every moment as if it is my last. If I had one shot remaining, let me take a photograph of life in a perspective that is beyond the horizon of the human eye.

"AH LIFE" is the first series of my One Last Photograph personal photo blog that I launched last March 22, 2007. My purpose is to share 101 lessons that I have learned in my years of existence through a series of photographs that I took before I start another project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines

This Nobody is trying to survive the sarcasms of her boring life by taking photographs of her unlikable environment in the province. This Miss Goody-Two-Shoes rambles about everything of almost anything and is in fact the “taklesa” one in her family. This Algebra Girl happens to have more functional neurons on her right side of the brain which involves love for arts rather than the left hemisphere of the brain that is meant to associate with numbers. This Heartless of Music may not vocally sing in front of an audience but dramatically hums a melody for mending her broken heart that was emotionally murdered brutally by someone she once loved. Hi! I am Camille, 15. This is my blog and welcome to my world!


Web This Blog




XML

Powered by Blogger




© 2007 One Last Photograph | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly and design by Camille Rico.
All photographs in this blog may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health